We at jewelartonline.com, respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we may use the information and with whom we may share it. The notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal information. In addition, we tell you how you can ask us to:-
- Access or change the personal information we maintain about you.
- Withdraw consent you previously provided to us.
- Refrain from sending you certain communications.
- Answer questions you may have about our privacy practices.
Information We Obtain
We may obtain personal information about our consumers (such as name, contact details, payment information and identifications) in connection with various activities such as:-
- Use of the jewelartonline.com website.
- Receiving and shipping mail and packages for you.
- Requests to track shipments or answer questions.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Individual and business contact information (such as name, company name, physical address, email address, and telephone or fax number).
- Shipping information, such as
- Shipping-related contact details like the consignee's name, physical address, email address and telephone number.
- Signature for proof of delivery.
- jewelartonline.com account ID and jewelartonline.com mailbox number.
- Information provided to us regarding the content of certain shipments.
- Information that enables us to verify your identity.
- Payment information (including payment card details or online payment services number and billing address) and financial information (such as bank account number).
- Tax identification number in circumstances in which you request products or services for which this information is required.
- Other personal information that may be provided to us to obtain a jewelatronline.com product or service.
In addition, when you visit our websites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain "clickstream data," which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We may link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. We also may use third-party website analytics tools that collect information about visitor traffic on our websites. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our websites.
Use of the Information We Obtain
- Provide products and services you request (such as to fulfil your shipment, to buy products for you).
- Process and collect payments.
- Provide customer support and respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions, and comments.
- Offer you products and services we believe may interest you.
- Enable you to post on our blogs and interact with jewelatronline.com through social media.
- Send information to your contacts if you ask us to do so.
- Process claims we receive in connection with our services.
- Perform data analyses (including market and consumer search, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information).
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as:-
- Customizing our users' visits to our websites.
- Delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users' interests and the manner in which our users browse our websites.
- Managing our business. We may supplement data we collect through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our websites, identify users of our websites, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our websites, how users navigate through our websites, and how we may tailor our websites to better meet the needs of our users.We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. To perform fulfilment services, we share shipping information with third parties such as shippers, consignees, third party payers and recipients. We also share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We may disclose information about you only
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order)
- In response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Links to Third Party Websites
The website and any email sent to You may also contain/display third-party advertisements and links to other websites or products and services. jewelartonline.com does not provide any Personal Information to these third-party websites or agents or advertisers, however jewelartonline.com l reserves the right to share with you the advertisement mailers on behalf of any other parties.
jewelartonline.com strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. However it is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, jewelartonline.com shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to any event that is beyond the reasonable control of jewelartonline.com and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Access and Correction
Subject to applicable law,
- You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information through your jewelartonline.com account.
- You may have the right to obtain access to personal information we maintain about you by contacting us. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. In addition, if you believe that personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We may post a notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.